General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Terms and conditions (GTC) of „Ostseebowling Warnemünde“
Our main focus is having fun at bowling.
To make sure that this is possible for everyone, we made some rules:
Terms and conditions deviating from our general terms and conditions only apply if they are confirmed in writing by the management.
- Change into your bowling shoes before entering the bowling area and take no food or drinks or other items not required for bowling with you.
Bowling shoes have a sole that allows sliding when releasing the bowling ball.
Sneakers or indoor shoes are not permitted (and not suitable).
The approaches have a special coating, which can be damaged with other shoes. Bowling shoes protect the approaches.
Sneakers or indoor shoes are not permitted.
Bowling shoes are special shoes and can be borrowed at the counter for a rental fee.
Leaving the bowling center with bowling shoes on (even if it’s their own pair of shoes) is strictly forbidden. It will damage the special leather sole. You’re bringing in dirt from the outside, which leads to contamination or damage of the approaches.In case of violation you are obliged to pay immediate compensation for damages
- Crossing the foul line of the lanes is strictly forbidden due to the risk of falling. The first third of the lanes is oiled – slip hazard! Additionally this area is marked by appropriate signs in the bowling center. We assume no liability for damages or personal injury caused by non-compliance of this rules.
- We assume no responsibility for damages or loss of personal items such as clothes or other private property like cell phones, wallets, cash, etc.
- The lanes are assigned at the counter. The costumer has no claim to a specific lane.
- By making a reservation you enter a legally binding rental contract. A free CANCELLATION of the order is possible until 48 hours before the start of the stay at any time.If you fail to timely cancel the reservation you will be billed at 23.00 EURO per hour and bowling lane. In case of unpunctuality, the reservation is canceled 10 minutes after the start of the reservation. The counter can rent the lane out to other costumers. In case of a late arrival of the costumer there is no right to claim additional time. (See also section 7)
- All lane, event and food reservations are binding and are taken with name, address and telephone number. The counter or service personnel is entitled to check the correctness of the data provided.
- If you don’t turn up for your reservation or order, the following applies:If you fail to timely cancel the reservation / order one day at the latest you will be invoiced according to the current price list.
- If a bowling lane stops working and cannot be repaired immediately as well as technical failures due to „force majeure“ (power failures etc.) the customer is not entitled to claim compensation.Bowling lane breakdowns are unpleasant, but not calculable. We fix them as soon as possible.
If necessary and possible, we will offer you a replacement lane to continue bowling. You are then free to terminate your reservation. We charge the frames / games that were played until this moment.
- If a timely start of the game for whatever reasons is not possible the costumer is not entitled to claim indemnification or extension of the playing time.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire bowling center (except for the area in the front hall).
- All incidents of vandalism or willful damage to the facility, theft, bilking, drug abuse and the likes will be reported.
- The service personnel is entitled to collect the amount due for the lane beforehand as well as the total sum of the food and drinks immediately after the serving.
- Consuming of outside food and drinks are not allowed in our facility.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in starting range. Due to contamination there is an increased risk of accidents and any spillage or lane problems must report immediately to a member of staff.
- Be certain you wait until the pin setting machine has completed its cycle and the sweep bar is raised before rolling the ball. It is strictly forbidden to throw the ball before that. We assume no liability for damages or personal injury caused by non-compliance of this rule.
- The use of the bowling facility is at your own risk. You can choose bowling balls from our „house“ balls which we offer in various weights and sizes. You may use your own balls whilst bowling. We do not, however, take any responsibility for damage that might arise from the use of your own balls, shoes or other personal equipment and any use is wholly at your own risk.
- Children under the age of 14 cannot be left unattended in the bowling center. The operator assumes no liability for damages or personal injury caused by negligent supervision of children by their parents or custodian.
- The customer has to follow and obey the instructions of the supervisory staff as well as service personnel. Any violation of these rules will result in your lane(s) being closed or even be banned from the facilities as well as requests of compensation for damages.
- We assume no liability for the published price list being up-to-date. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all prices are inclusive of statutory value-added tax.
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the total fee is due for payment immediately after using the lane. Delayed payment entitles employees to cease all further and future services to the customer.
If the invoice exceeds EUR 200, — or if the customer is staying in the facility for a longer period, the service personnel is entitled to charge an interim invoice and demand payment from the customer.
- Card payments: The Credit Card Processing Fee is currently 3% of the amount to be paid
- Not valid in combination with any other discount
Vouchers are not refundable in cash
Percent-Off Coupons are only valid for bowling games
By entering out facility, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
As at January 1st 2012